Competitive Prices to
Fit Your Budget
Flexible Scheduling to
Meet Your Deadlines
Wide Selection of Materials to Suit your project
Excellent Customer service
If you have a basement project in mind, we’d love to work with you! Give us a call at (303) 699-3994 to setup your FREE estimate or request your estimate through our online form here!
Basement Finishing Castle Rock
Welcome to Castle Rock, Colorado, where the majestic Rocky Mountains offer stunning views and many opportunities to take a walk-out basement to the next level. Castle Rock’s home value continues to climb, and the area boasts excellent schools and a low crime rate. There’s never been a better time to finally tackle that basement project you’ve been meaning to get to!
Benefits of a Finished Basement
Colorado homeowners have discovered that a finished basement can nearly double their home’s usable square footage at an affordable cost. If space was a significant issue, finishing a basement can potentially eliminate or postpone the need to purchase a bigger house. In addition to the increase in usable space, a finished basement can increase a home’s resale value by thousands of dollars in resale value to a home. Here are some other benefits of finishing your basement:
- Add an additional sleeping space.Have a new baby on the way and need to change the kids’ sleeping arrangements? Finishing your basement can give you another bedroom (or two!) for an older child or even as a nursery.
- Add a bathroom. You can easily add a bathroom to your basement remodel, making the space even more functional. This is great if you plan to use the basement for entertaining and don’t want guests to have to go up and down the stairs just to use the restroom.
- Add entertaining space.Speaking of, if you have enough bedrooms upstairs, your basement could be converted into an entertaining area. A wet bar, game room, or even a home theater are all fun ways to create a unique, usable space.
- Increase home size without violating zoning restrictions. If your city will not allow you to add on to the outside of your home, finishing your basement can be a great way to boost the square footage of your home without violating code.
- Bring in rental income. In the days of VRBO and Airbnb, more homeowners are converting parts of their home to be rentable for short or extended stays. If your basement has a private entrance, you’re one step ahead of the game.
- Improve storage space and inclement weather shelter.You likely already use your basement for storage, even if it’s a little dank or dusty. You may even crowd in as best you can if there’s a tornado or severe thunderstorm warning. Finishing your basement can give you a safer place to store your belongings and a more comfortable place to spend a few hours waiting out a storm.
Why Choose Basement Finish Specialists?
Basement Finish Specialists provide basement finishing across Colorado, including Castle Rock, Aurora, Centennial, Foxfield, & Parker. We’ve finished over 300 basements since 1994, and we’re still counting! Our full basement remodels take just six to eight weeks from start to finish, and we’re licensed and insured.
Interested in finishing your Castle Rock basement? Let us help. We have extensive knowledge of local building resources and codes, and can connect you with some of our happy customers who would love to show you their completed basements. Contact Basement Finish Specialists today for more information at 303-699-3994!